WHAT: BYO Fascia Retreat (Build Your Own)
WHEN: July 23-25, 2021
WHERE: Lyons Physical Therapy, Las Vegas, 3012 S. Durango Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Friday afternoon – Arrive
- 7:00 pm Friday evening – Group Dinner (optional)
- 11:00 am Saturday morning – Field trip to Real Bodies Exhibit at Luxor (must purchase your own ticket)
- 2:00 pm Saturday afternoon – Work study group focusing on MFR/Cranial & Cervical techniques
- 5:30 pm Saturday dinner – Food delivered
- 7:00 pm Saturday evening – Work study group focusing on “holding the stillness”
- 9:30 am Sunday morning – Self-care workshop utilizing the versatile Da Vinci Tool
Since this is Las Vegas, you can stay anywhere you want, but these three hotels are near the PT office in Summerlin/Southwest (Frances is staying at Hampton Inn & Suites):
- Best Western Plus Las Vegas West
- Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Las Vegas Red Rock
- $200 – MFR Therapists (please note this is not a CEU retreat)
- $85 – Non Therapists (includes Da Vinci Tool & workshop)
Included in retreat cost for MFR Therapists:
- Plenty of drinking water
- Full use of physical therapy office
- All massage tables
- Saturday afternoon work study group
- Saturday evening work study group
- Sunday morning self-care work study group
- Your very own Da Vinci Tool to keep
Not included in retreat cost:
- Yoga Mat
- Massage sheets
- All meals
- Hotel reservations
- Hotel reservations must be made separately for this event.
- If you need a roommate, please post in our Fascia Retreats Facebook Group.
- Full refund less $25 administrative fee, with 48 hours notice.
- Since retreats are often sold out, less than 48 hours notice, no refund or credit unless you are able to find someone to fill your slot.
- Hotel policy applies for accommodation charges.