WHEN: March 20-22, 2020 (see Itinerary)
WHERE: Dana Point Marina Inn, Dana Point, CA
THEME: Becoming Fractal
- Friday Night Welcome Dinner at El Torito (5 pm)
- Closet Amtrak Station: San Jan Capistrano
- Closet airport: John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana
Included in retreat cost:
- Retreat (with 13 NCBTMB CEUs) for Massage & Occupational Therapists)
- 3 days meeting room ($36 per person, refunded if we get 15 rooms booked!) <– LOOK!
- $50 discount coupon for either of the next 2 retreats!
Included with Dana Point Marina Inn reservations – MUST BE MADE SEPARATELY (see below):
- 2 nights accommodations (book for Friday, March 20th and Saturday, March 21st)
- Rooms include refrigerators & coffee makers
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Free continental breakfast
- Free high-speed wi-fi
|Retreat with 13 NCBTMB CEUs||Meeting Space|
|Early Bird Total||Early Bird Past Attendant Coupon||Total after 2 weeks prior|
- Hotel reservations must be made separately for this event. Rate is $150 plus tax, per night (2 nights) for either double or single. Hotel reservations here!
- If you need a roommate, please post in our Fascia Retreats Facebook Group.
- If you attended either of the last 2 retreats and register up to two weeks prior, you may use one of your $50 Past Retreat Participant coupons. If you don’t have your coupon code, please email Tabitha for this to use at registration checkout.
- Full refund less $25 administrative fee up to 72 hours prior.
- Hotel policy applies for accommodation charges.
REGISTER NOW! SPACE IS LIMITED TO 18 MFR THERAPISTS!