Our deepest gratitude to all who attended – please check back in a couple of weeks for the January/February retreat information!
- OPTIONAL: Friday Night Welcome Dinner at 5 pm
- Friends & Family welcome to join all meals and Saturday night Work Study Group!
Included in retreat cost:
- Retreat (with 13 CEUs) for Massage, Occupational & Physical Therapists
- Live Drummers for outdoor group unwinding
- 3 days Main Lodge meeting space
- 3 days Main Lodge kitchen
- $50 discount coupon for either of the next 2 retreats!
Included with lodge reservations – MUST BE MADE SEPARATELY (see below):
- 2 Nights Accommodations (book for 9/15 & 9/16)
- Hiking trails
- Coy Pond
|Retreat w/13 CEUs & Meeting Space||Drummers for Group Unwinding||Early Bird & repeat coupon to 9/14/23||Early Bird to 9/14/23||Total after 9/14/23|
- Lodge reservations must be made separately for this event. Just call the lodge at: (951) 659-4335 and pick your room. You can see photos and prices of all the rooms/cabins here!
- If you need a roommate, please post in our Fascia Retreats Facebook Group.
- If you attended either of the last 2 retreats and register up to two weeks prior, you may use one of your $50 Past Retreat Participant coupons. If you don’t have your coupon code, please email Tabitha for this to use at registration checkout.
- Full refund less $25 administrative fee (cancellations can be applied as a credit for the following 2 retreats without admin fee), with 48 hours notice.
- Since retreats are often sold out, less than 48 hours notice, no refund or credit unless you are able to find someone to fill your slot.
- Lodge policy applies for accommodation charges.