WHEN: March 27-31, 2023 (see Itinerary)
WHERE: Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas, 4 day Cruise from Los Angeles (w/stops at Catalina and Ensenada)
THEME: Returning Home
- OPTIONAL: Friday Night Welcome Dinner at 5 pm (no extra charge)
- OPTIONAL: Cruise Shore Excursions (extra charges)
- OPTIONAL: Additional 6th Work Study Group ($45-no CEUs)
- Friends & Family welcome to join meals, shore excursions, and Tuesday/Thursday evening Work Study Groups!
Included in retreat cost:
- Retreat (with 13 CEUs) for Massage, Occupational & Physical Therapists
- Optional 6th Work Study Group ($45 extra-no CEUs)
- Fascia Cruise T-shirt
- 4 days meeting room rental
- $50 discount coupon for either of the next 2 retreats!
Included with cruise reservations – MUST BE MADE SEPARATELY (see below):
- 4 Nights Cruise Accommodations
- All Meals Included
- Fitness Center
- Click here for all amenities on Navigator of the Seas!
- Passport Required
|Retreat w/13 CEUs & meeting space||6th WSG (optional-add to any amount)||Early Bird to 3/20/23||Early Bird & repeat coupon to 3/20/23||Total after 3/20/23|
- Cruise reservations must be made separately for this event. Now can go through Royal Caribbean – Click on this link to see the current room costs and book your cruise. If you want to be included in our group of rooms near the meeting space, you can contact the travel agent: Shannon at (818) 203-9252 or [email protected]. Be ready to provide:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Passport Number OR Birth Certificate and Valid ID if you don’t want to depart in Mexico
- Credit Card Information
- Since we need 1 massage table for every 2 therapists, and you are able to bring your table, please note the procedure: your massage table will be considered luggage along with your actual luggage. You will be emailed the luggage tags to print out and attach to your luggage and massage table (will have your room information on the tag). When you arrive on the ship, both your luggage and massage table will be given to the staff and they will deliver those to your room. You can then either take your table to the conference room, or ask a bellhop to assist. Please be sure to have a carrying case for your massage table.
- If you need a roommate, please post in our Fascia Retreats Facebook Group.
- If you attended either of the last 2 retreats and register up to two weeks prior, you may use one of your $50 Past Retreat Participant coupons. If you don’t have your coupon code, please email Tabitha for this to use at registration checkout.
- Full refund less $25 administrative fee (cancellations can be applied as a credit for the following 2 retreats without admin fee), with 48 hours notice.
- Since retreats are often sold out, less than 48 hours notice, no refund or credit unless you are able to find someone to fill your slot.
- Cruise policy applies for accommodation charges.